Cheese Factory Guided Tour
Would you like to see for yourself the production and feel the aromas and tastes of the best cheeses made at the most awarded Croatian Dairy?
For the greater part of the year, we are open for individual and group visits to our Dairy according to the following program:
- the story of the Gligora Dairy and our production
- tour of the production facility in the Dairy
- visit to the ripening room in the Dairy cellar
- tasting various Gligora cheeses in the tasting room on the upper floor of the Dairy with a breath-taking view
- watching a multi-language video projection in the tasting room: from pastures to the ripening room
- opportunity to make a purchase at the Gligora Store next to the Dairy
We are open every day except sunday for individual guest tours are going on full hour: 10h, 11h, 12h, 13h and 14h. For group visits (more than 10 people), we are open all year round, provided a reservation has been made in advance via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. The group tour of our Dairy and cheese tasting takes about 1 hour.
In October our tasting room will be closed for individual tourists, only groups of 8 people and more will be accepted with reservation. Reservations must be made 2 days before.
Feel free to send all inquiries to email@example.com, contact us via telephone +385 (0) 98 235 432 (Ružica) or fill out the form
Photo Gallery:Diary Tours & Cheese Tasting
Where to eat
Lido, Agava, Okrugljak, Šestinski Lagvić, Madera, Rougemarin, Globus, Phoenix, Aristos, Antunović, Wine&Cheese bar Cesarčeva, Basta Gourmet Bar
PRIMORJE AND ISTRIA, CROATIA
Plavi podrum, Valle Losca, Navis Hotel, Isabella resort, Bukaleta Cres, Hibernicia Lubenice, Pod prevolt, Gospoja Vrbnik, Nada Vrbnik, Forza Baška, Danilea
Bokeria, Velo misto, Kadena
Casino Admiral, Kempinski Portorož, Hiša Torkla