Cheese Factory Guided Tour
Would you like to see for yourself the production and feel the aromas and tastes of the best cheeses made at the most awarded Croatian cheese factory?
For the greater part of the year, we are open for individual and group visits to our cheese factory according to the following program:
- the story of the Gligora Cheese Factory and island of Pag cheese (Paški sir)
- tour of the production facility
- visit the ageing room in the factory cellar
- tasting various Gligora cheeses in the tasting room on the upper floor of the factory with a breath-taking view
- watching a multi-language video projection in the tasting room: from pastures to the ripening room
- opportunity to make a purchase at the Gligora Store next to the factory
Due to the danger of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), visits to our Sirana are suspended until further notice. Thank you for understanding!
Feel free to send all inquiries to email@example.com, or fill out the contact form.
Tour is not available during National holidays.
Photo Gallery:Diary Tours & Cheese Tasting
Where to eat
Lido, Agava, Okrugljak, Šestinski Lagvić, Madera, Rougemarin, Globus, Phoenix, Aristos, Antunović, Wine&Cheese bar Cesarčeva, Basta Gourmet Bar
PRIMORJE AND ISTRIA, CROATIA
Plavi podrum, Valle Losca, Navis Hotel, Isabella resort, Bukaleta Cres, Hibernicia Lubenice, Pod prevolt, Gospoja Vrbnik, Nada Vrbnik, Forza Baška, Danilea
Bokeria, Velo misto, Kadena
Casino Admiral, Kempinski Portorož, Hiša Torkla