Terms and Conditions
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- These General Terms and Conditions of the use of the Websites and the Webshop Service (“General Provisions”) govern the use of the Websites and the Webshop Service by the User.
- The terms written in bold letters in these General Provisions have the following meaning:
The term GLIGORA DAIRY denotes GLIGORA DAIRY L.L.C., with the registered seat at Kolan, Figurica 22/A, entered in the court register of the Commercial Court in Karlovac under company registration number 1028383, PIN 15932947595.
The term Websites denotes all the web, i.e. Internet sites owned by GLIGORA DAIRY.
The term User denotes any natural person with permanent or temporary residence in the Republic of Croatia accessing the Websites. The term User also includes the term Registered User.
The term Registered User denotes any fully legally competent person, legal or natural, registered for using the Webshop Services on the Websites, with permanent residence or registered seat in the Republic of Croatia.
The term Webshop Service denotes the service that allows Registered Users to purchase products by GLIGORA DAIRY via its Websites.
- By accessing the Websites via the appropriate technical means of access and their usage, each User undertakes to adhere to these General Terms and Conditions and agrees to be subject to the provisions hereof.
2. LIMITATIONS OF USE AND LIABILITY
- The User agrees not to
- use the Websites in any manner contrary to the applicable regulations;
- enter on the Websites or distribute through the Websites any content which is contrary to the applicable regulations, including, but not limited to, harmful, threatening, harassing, vulgar and pornographic contents, contents that spread hatred and racial hostility, contents that violate other people’s rights and interests, and the like;
- modify, delete or destroy any data on the Websites;
- use the Websites for violating the rights of third parties, including the violation of secrets, intellectual property rights or other rights or interests of third parties;
- use the Websites to send electronic mail contrary to these General Provisions;
- enter or distribute via the Websites any illegal software including, but not limited to, viruses, spyware, Trojans, or the like.
- The documents, data and information published on the Websites must not be reproduced, distributed or in any other way used for commercial purposes without the express consent of GLIGORA DAIRY or used in any manner that may cause damage to GLIGORA DAIRY or any third party. The documents, data and information published on the Websites can only be used for Users’ individual needs while respecting all the copyright and proprietary rights, as well as the rights of third parties.
- By using the contents of these Websites, the User accepts (i) all risks arising from the use of the Websites and (ii) using the contents of the Websites exclusively for personal needs and at their own responsibility.
- GLIGORA DAIRY fully disclaims all liability (i) which can in any way arise from, or is in any way related to, the use of the Websites, (ii) for any actions resulting from the User’s use or misuse of the Websites, and (iii) for any damages that may occur to the User or to any third party related to the use or misuse of the contents of the Websites.
- The Websites also contain documents, data, information and links to other websites created by third parties that will be, to the extent necessary and possible, marked as such. GLIGORA DAIRY has no control over the said documents, data, information or other websites in general and fully disclaims all liability including, but not limited to, the liability for the accuracy, completeness and availability of the contents on the websites created by third parties. GLIGORA DAIRY disclaims all liability for any contents displayed on the websites created by third parties, as well as for any products or services acquired via such third party websites. Such third parties shall not in any way be considered related to GLIGORA DAIRY only due to the existence of their link to the Websites.
- GLIGORA DAIRY reserves the right to modify the contents of the Websites, the right to discontinue the Websites, and the right to restrict access to the Websites, all without notice, and shall not be responsible for any consequences arising from such changes, discontinuations or restrictions.
- GLIGORA DAIRY shall not be responsible for any consequences arising from the unavailability of the Websites for any technical reasons.
- GLIGORA DAIRY reserves the right to change the prices of their products.
- GLIGORA DAIRY reserves the right to deny access to the Websites to the IP addresses (i.e. the Users) that engage in actions contrary to these General Provisions, and shall not be held liable on this basis.
- GLIGORA DAIRY shall not in any way be held responsible to the Users for the costs arising from their use of computer equipment and telecommunication systems to access the Websites and the Webshop Service.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The User acknowledges that the entire content of the Websites is exclusively owned by GLIGORA DAIRY or its authorized persons.
- By using the Websites, the User is given a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable license to use the contents of the Websites in a way that they are browsed for personal purposes only.
- In order to avoid any possible doubt, GLIGORA DAIRY expressly reserves and does not transfer to the User any other rights relative to the contents of the Websites, and prohibits the use of the contents of the Websites, except as specified by these General Provisions or eventually allowed by the instructions on the Websites.
- The User especially has no right to download, copy, modify, edit, distribute, display, delete, send, sell, resell, adapt, modify the content of the Websites, create derivative works, add it to other Internet sites or media, or use it in any way other than for personal purposes and home use.
- In case this is expressly allowed on the Websites, the User shall have the right to download certain contents. In such cases, the User agrees to use such contents exclusively for personal use, and to, in relation to such contents, fully comply with the Provisions hereof.
- By uploading data, including photos, to the Websites by the User, the said shall become the exclusive property of GLIGORA DAIRY.
4. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- By checking the relevant box or clicking the “I accept the General Provisions on the Websites” button, it shall be considered that the User agrees to collecting, using, processing and transferring personal data required for the use of the Websites, including, but not limited to:
- consenting that GLIGORA DAIRY may, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on Personal Data Protection, process the provided personal data for the purposes of creating own records, providing other services, creating customer database, informing customers on new products and services and improving services, and that GLIGORA DAIRY may share with third parties the provided information for the purposes of providing services, protecting the interests of the customers of GLIGORA DAIRY and preventing potential misuses;
- consenting that GLIGORA DAIRY may process the provided personal data for the purposes of gaining a better insight and understanding of the Users’ individual needs and requirements, as well as developing the possibility of providing best quality services of GLIGORA DAIRY to customer satisfaction;
- consenting that GLIGORA DAIRY may share with other parties the data required for the execution of the aforementioned purposes.
- GLIGORA DAIRY shall store the provided personal data only as long as they are required for the purposes of these General Provisions. After this period, the provided personal data shall be destroyed, deleted or made anonymous in a way that ensures maintaining the security of personal data.
- GLIGORA DAIRY shall not disclose the provided personal information to third parties, except the persons in their trade company group.
- GLIGORA DAIRY shall ensure that the provided personal data are kept in a safe place (including a reasonable administrative, technical and physical protection aimed at preventing any unauthorized use, access, disclosure, copying or alteration of personal data), accessible only by authorized persons.
- GLIGORA DAIRY shall allow its Users to access their personal data in its possession in order to ensure that the provided personal data are accurate, complete and updated.
- Should the Users have any questions regarding the use of personal data, they may directly contact GLIGORA DAIRY.
- Should the Users request the deletion of their personal data, GLIGORA DAIRY shall remove such data, but this shall imply that they accept being denied access to certain contents on the Websites.
- When providing personal data, the User guarantees that they are complete, true, accurate and up to date.
5. USING THE WEBSHOP SERVICE AND USER REGISTRATION
- Using the Webshop Service is available only to the Registered Users who are of age and have full legal capacity, which is confirmed by their use of the Webshop Service.
- User registration is completed via the Websites, upon which the User shall be required to enter certain personal data and consent to the use of such personal data.
- After successful registration, the Registered User shall be assigned a username and a password, used to authorize the use of the Webshop Service. The Registered User is obliged to keep the secrecy of their username and password. Should the User suspect an unauthorized use of their username and/or password, they shall be held responsible for all the potential costs resulting from the use of their username and/or password prior to the moment they notify GLIGORA DAIRY of their suspicion of an unauthorized use via the contact means indicated on the Websites. The User shall also be held responsible for all the unallowed activities authorized by and undertaken under their username and/or password.
- By registering, the User agrees:
- to fully accept these General Provisions, particularly the parts related to the Webshop Service;
- to provide personal data that are complete, accurate, true and up to date;
- to provide GLIGORA DAIRY an express consent to, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on Personal Data Protection, process the provided personal data for the purposes of creating own records, providing other services, creating customer database, informing customers on new products and services and improving services, and that GLIGORA DAIRY may share with third parties the provided information for the purposes of providing services, protecting the interests of the customers of GLIGORA DAIRY and preventing potential misuses
- The Registered User agrees that purchase through the Webshop Service is completed in a way that the Registered User purchases the products available through the Webshop service (“Products”) by selecting them on the basis of their image and basic description. The images of the Products are of illustrative nature only and do not always and in all detail match the Products actually available. Due to the possibility of individual monitor settings, the differences in the perception of color by the human eye, etc., GLIGORA DAIRY does not guarantee full compliance of the product color with the colors that the Registered User sees on the screen of their monitor.
- The Products are ordered by electronic means. By clicking the “Add to Cart” button, the selected Product is added to the Shopping Cart. To continue the purchase procedure, it is necessary to click the “CASHIER” button, where all the selected items are contained. The goods are considered ordered at the moment when the Customer completes undergoing the entire order process. The Customer will be sent a confirmation that the order has been received by GLIGORA DAIRY L.L.C. to the e-mail address used to register as a Customer.
- Should GLIGORA DAIRY not be able to deliver some of the Products ordered, they shall contact the Customer via phone or e-mail and inform them of the said. The Customer shall have the option to either cancel the ordered product or request a replacement product.
6. PRODUCT PRICES IN THE WEBSHOP SERVICE
- Product prices are expressed in Croatian kuna (“HRK”) and include VAT. GLIGORA DAIRY may designate certain discounts on purchases through the Webshop, which may relate to a specific time period, but these discounts shall not apply to the clearly marked items and products in the category of “Discounted Items”.
- Product prices are subject to changes up until the checkout moment.
- By checking out, the Registered Users complete the purchase process via the Webshop service. The contract of sale is concluded at the time of receipt of payment.
- Shipping charges for purchased Products are not included in the price of the Products.
Products worth more than HRK 200.00 including VAT shall be delivered free of charge, and Products worth less than HRK 200.00 including VAT shall be submitted to shipping charges.
7. DELIVERY VIA THE WEBSHOP SERVICE
- Delivery of our Products is possible within the territory of the Republic of Croatia, the EU, the USA and all other countries.
Some of our Products are not deliverable in all countries, depending on the laws of those countries, on which the Customer shall be notified when making their order.
- After GLIGORA DAIRY records the order (no later than 48 hours after the Registered User orders our Products, which is applicable exclusively if such a period expires during the working days in the Republic of Croatia, i.e. it is not applicable to non-working days), the Products will be delivered to the Registered user within:
- 5-10 working days for the area of the City of Zagreb,
- 5-10 working days for the area of the continental part of the Republic of Croatia,
- 5-12 working days for the area of the islands.
- Should the User for any reason not be reachable via the provided contact number, GLIGORA DAIRY shall not be held responsible for the extension of the aforementioned delivery terms.
- The order shall be delivered to the User to the provided delivery address or, if the User is not to be found at the provided delivery address:
- they shall be left a message containing a number they may contact, or
- other persons (an adult household member, a person authorized by the Registered User) may receive the delivery upon presenting a personal identification document.
- When accepting the delivery, the Registered User is obliged to examine the shipment, report any visible damages directly to the courier, and refuse to accept the damaged shipment. By signing the invoice and accepting the receipt, the Registered User confirms that, upon accepting the shipment, they have examined it.
Should the Registered User refuse to accept their shipment due to the perceived and visible damages on the transport packaging, they shall fill out the delivery service’s appropriate complaint form, contact GLIGORA DAIRY via e-mail or telephone and, by following the User Instructions on the Webshop pages, state whether they would like a reshipment or a refund. Upon receiving the returned shipment and the filled-out complaint form, GLIGORA DAIRY shall, within the following 15 working days, reship the Product (in the event it is available in stock; in the event the said Product needs to be ordered from the supplier, this period shall be extended for the supplier’s delivery term) without any additional cost to the User, or make a refund, in accordance with the Registered User’s request.
- In the event the Registered User does not receive the Product or refuses to receive the Product without a valid reason, GLIGORA DAIRY reserves the right to require a reimbursement of the costs incurred.
8. RETURN OF THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED VIA THE WEBSHOP SERVICE
- The Registered User has the right to, within the period of eight (8) calendar days from the delivery date, make reclamation or return the Products if, when examining the goods, they observe defects on the Products or the delivered Products are faulty. GLIGORA DAIRY shall, depending on their request for a refund or a replacement product, return the funds to the account specified by the Registered User in their request or replace the Product with a new one within thirty (30) days from the date of receiving the Product returned and ship it to the address indicated on the complaint form.
- The Registered User shall announce the return of the Products purchased via the complaint form after accessing the Webshop Service, using their username and password, and entering personal data and other information related to their purchase.
- The Registered User should complete the return of the Products delivered by shipping them to the address indicated on the complaint form.
- The cost of returning the Products shall be borne by the Registered User.
- The Registered User is obliged to return the Products delivered in the same condition in which they were delivered and in their original packaging (the commercial packaging in which the goods were delivered).
- Should it be established beyond doubt that the complaint to the purchased Product is not justified or that its defects are due to improper handling or use, GLIGORA DAIRY shall not be obliged to make a refund or provide a replacement Product. The Product shall be returned to the User at their expense, with a written explanation of the reasons for the rejection of their request for a refund or a replacement Product.
- Should the request for a refund or a replacement Product be deemed justified, GLIGORA DAIRY shall proceed as indicated in section 9.1, whereby the cost of reshipping the Product shall be borne by GLIGORA DAIRY.
- Should there occur an error in packing the Products ordered, resulting in the Customer receiving Product other than the purchased one, the Registered User is obliged to report the said via the complaint form within eight (8) days. In such an event, the User should return the wrongly delivered Product at the expense of GLIGORA DAIRY, who agrees to deliver the originally purchased Product or make a refund (as requested by the User) within fifteen (15) days from receiving the incorrectly delivered item.
- Should the User not receive the Product ordered and paid for, they are obliged to report the said within eight (8) calendar days from the date of the expected delivery of the ordered Product via the complaint form or the contact means indicated on the Websites. Within this period, GLIGORA DAIRY is obliged to determine what happened to the shipment, and inform the User of future steps in handling the complaint.
9. OTHER TERMS OF THE WEBSHOP SERVICE
- GLIGORA DAIRY shall not be held responsible for any damages that may occur to the Registered User and third parties:
- due to unauthorized use of usernames and passwords, or is associated with such use,
- related to the use or misuse of the Webshop service, if the damage occurred is not the fault of GLIGORA DAIRY.
- GLIGORA DAIRY shall not be held responsible for any damages that may arise from an interrupted Internet connection while using the Webshop Service.
- The provisions of the applicable Electronic Commerce Act and other laws pertaining to providing and using webshop services shall be applied to the use of the Webshop Service.
10. AMENDMENTS TO THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND OTHER PROVISIONS
- GLIGORA DAIRY reserves the right to amend these General Terms and Conditions without prior notice. The Registered Users are required to, each time they use the Websites, and in particular the Webshop service, read the valid General Terms and Conditions. The valid General Terms and Conditions shall be published on the Websites.
- For using the Webshop Service the valid General Terms and Conditions are those in force at the moment of receiving the price of the Product ordered.
- Any disputes that may arise from these General Terms and Conditions shall be settled before the competent court in Zadar.
The documents published on this Website may be copied only for non-commercial purposes and only for individual use, provided that all copyright, other proprietary rights and all the indicated restrictions of rights are adhered to.